Librarium Online Forums banner

What does an alter kinderd look like?

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Rivlo 
#1 ·
I was wondering just what alter kindred looked like as was searching through the book and only found a description of them "known often as alters, shifters or Wild kin". Has anyone modeled one and if you have waht does it look like because the book really doesnt make it clear.

#2 ·
I'm not 100% certaine but I'm pritty sure GW is comeing out with an Alter modle around May 6 this year. I thinks it's like a elf with beastman legs. It'll come out along with a Noble on Geat Eagle, another spell weaver and a Highborn with two hand weapons. If you search around differnt forums you should get some more info.

#4 ·
I a;ways pictured the Alter to just be a Wild Elf who has become an isolationist and more attune with nature and the animals around him. Becoming kind of like a Tarzan Elf.

The beastman legs is interesting, but I'm not sure I like the picture in my mind. It comes off as too chaos.

Their is a Pic in the WE army book of a Noble wearing some kind of animal skin helm with horns and leaves all over him. I would have thought he was more like an Alter Kin.

So GW is going to basically make Alter kin look like Satyrs??

#11 ·
Welcome to LO, Rivlo.

I'm not sure about the model, but this seems official as it's from GW.

New WE models.

Check out the URL, and you'll see that these are "new products." I'm not crazy about the female but the male looks very alter-esque, though the hawk seems a bit much. But that's the helmet of the hunt if I've ever seen it.

#12 ·
Okay, thanks a bunch. The Male looks almost exactly like the one from the book, but the female.... the only thing I really like about her is the Saearath (spear-stave) taht she is twirling around her back. But that's more Eternal Guard than Alter.

Come to think, the male is the exact same model that is on page 36 of the Army Book. Yahoo! That's the one I'm getting :shifty:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.