Librarium Online Forums banner

Fex Guns

527 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Blood_Lord 
#1 ·
I know i asked bout the same question for warrios, but still I'm gonna ask it for the fex:).

Could anybody tell me which guns and how much are included in the box set?

Thx, Blood.

#3 ·
Ranged weapons for the Carnifex that are included in it's sprues are venom cannon,barbed strangler,twinlinked deathspitter,twinlinked devourer.
It's close combat weapons included in the sprues are crushing claws + two pairs of scything talons. The remaining weapons avaliable to the Carnifex but not included on it's sprues are rending claws and lash whips.

#5 ·
i cannot believe the whole lash whip and rending claw thing....that is just too funny

how about this for an idea for the carnifex (possibly the tyrant too)

since we nids have nothing that allows us to use the flamer template.... wouldn't it be a nice addition to say giving the carni or tyrant some type of breath weapon.....sounds horrible but it would be nice

#7 ·
PoptartsNinja said:
We've already got a "breath weapon" in the form of bio-plasma... but yeah, I'd love to see a suped-up form of bio-plasma with the flamer template (but a -1 to strength and only assault 1)
Cool idea yes, I'd probably use it as it would mess up all of my tau and eldar oppoents:p.

Thx for the replay guys, I just wanted to know if it's only what's in th sprue:(.

Does anybody have a clue how to get devourers cheap? kinda massed if possible.

#9 ·
Ditchdigger said:
Don't forget Tanglewebs. The rules for them are available on GW UK:

http://uk.games-workshop.com/chapterapproved/strangler-skewer/1/

I guess it's open to interpretation whether these are valid in tourneys or not.

--Ditchdigger
I know, but it's just that they don't seem that usefull to me as they can't come in the normal size broods and I'm not really fond of gaunts, that's why I'm converting bout all my gaunt and geanestealer nto one stealer which loks (IMAO) rather cool and the gun of the gaunts (devourers mainly) are used to give me tyrant and carni's:).

#10 ·
Ditchdigger said:
Don't forget Tanglewebs. The rules for them are available on GW UK:

http://uk.games-workshop.com/chapterapproved/strangler-skewer/1/

I guess it's open to interpretation whether these are valid in tourneys or not.

--Ditchdigger
I know, but it's just that they don't seem that usefull to me as they can't come in the normal size broods and I'm not really fond of gaunts, that's why I'm converting bout all my gaunt and geanestealer nto one stealer which loks (IMAO) rather cool and the gun of the gaunts (devourers mainly) are used to give me tyrant and carni's:).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.