Librarium Online Forums banner

Civilian Models- Any Ideas???

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Twilight Dancer 
#1 ·
I don't know about you guys, but I'd be quite interested in getting some civilian models- both living and dead ones. How sweet would it be to have a terrain peice littered with slaughtered townsfolk or city dwellers? Or how about a group of peasants, laborers, or even a group of women and children fleeing from a battle and getting shot down? They could make for awesome scenery or even objectives (imperial guard must protect the inhabitants of an imperial city etc.). Unfortunatly, it dosen't seem like GW makes a line of civilians (althhough some models can be substituted or found, such as the cowering peasant in the last Giant box). Does anyone know of some good models to use as civilians? GW or otherwise?

#2 ·
I'd use combinations of IG and some Warhammer Fantasy models. It'd be good to make a conversion of a space marine steeping on a civilians back to get a better firing position or something along those lines. Bringing back the darkness they used to have.

#5 · (Edited)
#7 ·
Wake up Sir Theobold :D Da Mighty Camel just said that.

#9 ·
This is going to sound a little strange but zombies make good battlefield citizens if suitably converted, mostly because they have hands without weapons in them but also because they look starved and diseased.

The bits that look obviously dead can be used for trophies and base decorations, or that some of them were dragging dead/wounded with them.

Hey nobody said war was pretty, except possibly the Eldar...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.