Librarium Online Forums banner

2000 PTs of BT

352 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Reflex 
#1 ·
After advice from the forum, we've come up with a take-all-comers Black templar list.
Suggestions, alterations, praises or concerns? All advice is welcome and greatly appreciated.

HQ
Emperor's Champion (Vow:Accept Any Challenge) - 140

Master of Sanctity (Terminator Armor, Storm Bolter) - 140

Reclusiarch (Jump Pack, Bolt Pistol) - 106

ELITE
6-Man Terminator Assault Squad (4 TH, 2 LC, Furious Charge) - 258
Transport - Land Raider Crusader (Hunter Killer Missile) - 280

Dreadnought (Assault Cannon & CCW, Extra Armor, Smoke Laucher) - 113
Drop Pod - 30

TROOP
15 Man Crusader Squad 2 (8 BP/CCW, 1 Power Fist, 1 Meltagun, 5 Neophytes w/BP/CCW) - 235

15 Man Crusader Squad 3 (8 BP/CCW, 1 Power Fist, 1 Meltagun, 5 Neophytes w/BP/CCW) - 235

6 Man Crusader Squad 7 (4 Bolters, 1 Missile Launcher, 1 Plasma Gun) - 106

6 Man Crusader Squad 8 (4 Bolters, 1 Lascannon, 1 Plasma Gun) - 111

FAST ATTACK
10 Man Assault Squad (7 BP/CCW, 2 Plasma Pistol/CCW, 1 Power Fist) - 245

TOTAL: 1999

See less See more
#2 ·
Okay, what dod you mean by we? Is there >1 people there?

Alright, this team looks like a fairly solid, powerful, and paint-by-numbers list. Now don't be unhappy that I labelled it paint-by-numbers, that means it's pre-certified as worthy of this:

Have fun with it. It'll win you some battles for sure.

#3 ·
i rekcon its a very solid list, althought eh LRC will be the only tank on the board thus it becomes a pin cusion. i recommend taking another tank, so instead of taking the master of sancitity take a Castellan (for the LD bonus and points saved) and drop the ML crusader squad and ass a predetor tank with Hvy bolter Sponsoons, go the destuctor.

you could do that.

but it dose seem very solid. so you could do ^^ or just leave it. prob leave it but do ^^ if you want another tank.

#4 ·
just to further elaberate what he said about vehicals. you could cut down on some of the black templar squads so they can get transports (since you want them to get close as soon as possible.).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.