Librarium Online Forums banner

Anybody playing BFG at Gencon Indy?

431 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Alcatraz 
#1 ·
I guess the title says it all. I'm going to be attending Gencon Indy like I do every year. The only difference this year is that I actually have a small Chaos fleet that I'm putting together. I'd like to at least hang out and watch a game of BFG if possible. Most of the players in my area really like GW games but haven't started playing BFG yet and I hope to change all of that.

So, if anyone plans on attending, please let me know and maybe we can hang out and play a game or something like that. I have yet to play an actualy game of BFG but when I get all of the Chaos ships that I've ordered I'll finally be able to field a small fleet and try the game out!

#2 ·
Hmmmm

from the vast amount of views but the severe lack of replies, I'm going to assume that the answer to the question in my post is a resounding NO!

Perhaps I can rephrase the question and get some replies?

I am going to be attending Gencon Indianapolis. I have just recently became very interested in Battlefleet Gothic and have purchased the base set and enough miniatures to form a small Chaos Fleet. I am familiar with the game after reading the rules etc, but I have yet to play the game. Has anyone that's attended Gencon ever witnessed any BFG games going on? Is anyone planning on attending Gencon Indy this year? I'm simply interested in sitting down and playing with some people who have played the game so that I can ask a million questions. lol.

Once again, thanks for listening.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.