Epic 40 000 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Epic 40 000

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epic 40 000

Does anyone here play epic??

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to play Epic but that is several years ago, back when the game was called Space Marine
    Master Belial

'But for corruption thou hast made Belial, an angel of hostility. All his dominions are in darkness, and his purpose is to bring about wickedness and guilt. All the spirits that are associated with him are but angels of destruction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

used to to play ages ago but sold most of my stuff .still got a few bits thore
    its really hard to try and find people that play it these days thore,think its cose they stopped selling the game in the shops. shame cos it was top.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What army did you play?
    Master Belial

'But for corruption thou hast made Belial, an angel of hostility. All his dominions are in darkness, and his purpose is to bring about wickedness and guilt. All the spirits that are associated with him are but angels of destruction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mostely chaos they rocked epecial the banelord that was a top modle pluse i loved the demon engines i think there was three of them?
    any way they were cool ,i all so had a small blood angle force.
    how about you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chaos here too.
    I liked the daemon engines as well, actually there were more than three . When I started collecting there were three but around the same time the Bane Lord was released gw released three additional Khorne engines. There was also these flying daemon engines of Tzeentch. Just about the time I quit collection I think there was released some for nurgle too.
    Master Belial

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yer i think i remember now, wasent the tzeentch a large flying tower or two and there was a big bird or something that could drop boms out of the back as it was flying that was cool :twisted:

speaking of old times did you ever get to play the old horus herase game.
    it was a card based game were you was re-enacting the invasion of terra by horus. that was a top game too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're right about the Daemon Engines. btw the last one of Tzeentch was a fighter plane.

I haven't even heard of the game, hehe. What was it like?
    Master Belial

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it was cool you could be chaos ie the invaders or the imperials ie defending .you played on a bord with the palace and the two space ports plus uver placers ,and you just scrapped over it but you had to be smart cose you had take out laser silos or they would shot down your ships and if you had controlle of the space ports you could bring down more troops. it was all random game lenth you could even have horus asultting the palace walls it was mint.

i think that they brought one out for when nids attacked one of the elder craftworlds too not too shure thore.
    any way they were top one way way or anuver.

any way back to the main subject of epic did you ever use the primarcs (of chaos that is) i never got round to buying them that is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah I used the Primarchs, I had all of the minis but I usually only fielded Magnus the Red and Angorn, sometimes Mortarion
    Master Belial

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast