Your Army....... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just wanted to know what the majority of people out there play. Please tell what kind of army you play and how many points you have. That would be great thanks. I myself play the the Forces of Good. I have the Heroes of Helms Deep box set so I am very hero heavy. I am currently in a Warhost Campaign. I have 12 Riders of Rohan and Mounted Eomer for around 250 pts.

<span style='color:blue'>W/L/D</span>

<span style='color:purple'>3rd Company Raven Guard Space Marines-</span><span style='color:red'>in surgery</span>

<span style='color:green'>512th Cadian Orbital Defence-</span><span style='color:orange'>under construction</span>

<a href='http://www.bungie.net/Stats/PlayerStats.aspx?player=Redhawk%2011' target='_blank'>Xbox Live Stats</a>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like to play around 1000 points. I use:
    15 Warriors of Minas Tirith with Sword and Shield,
    15 Warriors of Minas Tirith with Spear and Shield,
    15 Warriors of Minas Tirith with Bow,
    10 Riders of Rohan,
    5 Knights of Minas Tirith,
    1 Captain on foot,
    1 Mounted Captain,
    2 Banners,
    Aragorn or Gandalf,
    If points are spare Legolas and/or Gimli.
    In a Siege an Avenger Bolt thrower.
    I also have a High elf Great eagle model which I will use a Gwaihr.

The Warriors make 2 Shield walls, A captain and Legolas/Gimli leads one. Aragorn or Gandalf leads the other.
    The Mounted captain leads the Knights on the right flank.
    The Riders of Rohan cover the left flank.

Soon I plan to add some rangers, some citadel guard, Boromir as Captain of the White tower and either more knights or a Trebuchet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont know, I just think Aragorn isn&#39;t right. I mean, they make him too good a fighter and he is way too point expensive. If I were you, I would just get more Warriors and use a lesser hero. Maybe Bergond. He&#39;s cool.
    <span style='color:blue'>W/L/D</span>

<span style='color:purple'>3rd Company Raven Guard Space Marines-</span><span style='color:red'>in surgery</span>

<span style='color:green'>512th Cadian Orbital Defence-</span><span style='color:orange'>under construction</span>

<a href='http://www.bungie.net/Stats/PlayerStats.aspx?player=Redhawk%2011' target='_blank'>Xbox Live Stats</a>

Closed Thread