Where can I get models for a dark aged game? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where can I get models for a dark aged game?

Hi I was'nt sure where to post this but recently I've been playing a table top game for dark aged britain but I'm not sure where to get the models. I live in the u.k and I would prefer to buy them from a store but I don't mind that much. Thanks anyone who posts.

. "Stop complaining ponce and hit stuff with yer shiny new axe"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Monkey of Mystery The Paint Monkey's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    743 (x8)

Check out Wargames Foundry. They're based in Nottingham and have an excellent mail order service.

Welcome to the Foundry website, makers of the finest and largest range of small metal cast models for gamers, collectors and painters
    No more NG spearmen, thanks! Now I need some pump-wagons!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks theese models look good. Just a couple of problems (wrong size and expensive metal minis) but I can just shove them on a 25mm base and I won't be needing that many anyway. Do they have any stores?
    Edit: Ah actualy I found these guys (Irregular Miniatures) who have the exact model types I need and only cost 75p each!
    Last edited by pentathus; February 10th, 2008 at 15:26.
    . "Stop complaining ponce and hit stuff with yer shiny new axe"

Monkey of Mystery The Paint Monkey's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    743 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by pentathus View Post
    Edit: Ah actualy I found these guys (Irregular Miniatures) who have the exact model types I need and only cost 75p each!
    Good score! Pays to shop around, eh?
    No more NG spearmen, thanks! Now I need some pump-wagons!

Consumate professional Sir Theobold the Lame's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    280 (x8)

Od recommend that you dont buy too many from one manufacturer until you have samples as there are large differences in sizing from make to make.

For Dark Age models i know that 'Gripping Beast' have a good range- they brought out a load of romano-british and later models after Warhammer Historicals brought out Age of Arthur supplement for Warhammer Ancient Battles
    PLAN CLAN MAN!!

He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man- S. Johnson

+ Reply to Thread