Thinking about starting... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thinking about starting...

So, despite hating the Lord of the Rings in both book and novel form, I'm thinking of starting the minis game purely because I like some of the figures. Khand in particular has grabbed me. Any information about how this Eastern force plays?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member Grand Master Belial's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

Khand has access to the Chariots which can be devastating to troops and is their unique unit. Being men they are better than orks in Fighting and in Archery. They will be an average force unless you ally them with another Evil Force. Especially if you are up against a Good Force fielding members of the Fellowship.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

orcs are better then khandish in fighting man, but the chariots do help, its like the khandish answer to a troll, but can move 10" at a time. Kandish is good, but yea ur gonna want to ally so get some armor on your frontline. Morranon orcs maybe?

+ Reply to Thread