Starship troopers.... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    chaos wastes
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

176 (x6)

Starship troopers....

Alrights, soooo, Starship troopers is my all time favorite movie and I just discovered there used to be a starship troopers miniatures game!!! I'm pretty sure it no longer exists though, like its out of print, as mongoose publishing doesnt seem to have any trace of its existance on thier website anymore. However I'm assuming i can probably find some stuff on ebay or something for super cheap.

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is like a PDF of the rules or something. I'm assuming its ok to share since the game is no longer even being made. If not a mod can feel free to delete this portion of my post. I'm not trying to cuase any trouble, I just wanna kill some bugs, sir!

Anyway if anyone has any info about the game or where i can find minis/ rules it would be helpful.

That is not dead which may eternal lie,
    for in strange aeons even death may die.

2. Remove Advertisements

at home
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

414 (x8)
    Blackhat's new blog network for terrain crafters!

+ Reply to Thread