Funny Story! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Funny Story!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, I was playin a siege battle last week with Gondorian people in the castle, I came late so my Rohan were reserves and came in at a random place on the board. Oh yeah, the bad armies had 2 mumaks stacked full of archers, like 5 troll chieftans, two catapults, a ringwraith, and like 50 orcs. So after a few turns i had my whole army, All 24 of my cavalry came in behind the catapults and trolls. So with Eomer i took out both the catapults and 2 trolls. But the cool story is that like 5 of my archers came in as reserves right in farcking front of a mumak. Now what would you do, if you had a 15 ton elephant in front of you charging into you. I kknow what your thinking, yeah, ***** your pants. Not my Warriors, after 2 turns they finally wounded the driver twice to kill him(man hitting him is a bitch). So he died and what did i do. I stampeded it into like 25 orcs and killed most of em. HAHAHAHHAhAHA! Good times. I loved it, oh yes. So then i took it off the board and it counted as dead, so there went 300 points plus the archers on top and the trampled orcs. So, I am sure you can guess who won the battle, ME!!!!! The Gondorian players just sat in the castle and shot with the Rohirrim did all the work......like usual. So that was a really good time. Gotta love the stampede rule after killin the driver.

<span style='color:blue'>W/L/D</span>

<span style='color:purple'>3rd Company Raven Guard Space Marines-</span><span style='color:red'>in surgery</span>

<span style='color:green'>512th Cadian Orbital Defence-</span><span style='color:orange'>under construction</span>

<a href='http://www.bungie.net/Stats/PlayerStats.aspx?player=Redhawk%2011' target='_blank'>Xbox Live Stats</a>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome dude.

Yeah the stampede rule is the only reason I would ever play against one, otherwise there is no hope.

Even as an evil player, I would take one just because they are UBER amusing to watch even if he does squash half my army, then run off the board.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats not funny IMO.

Thats just good luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good luck&#33;&#33;&#33; Good luck you say&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Pwehhhh&#33; You make me sick&#33;

Im just kidding, that was really lucky but cool at the same time. I mean come on, if that happened to you, would you be like "hmmm, that was lucky" OR "oh ***** yes, i rule". Now answer me that Mr. Cow&#33;

<span style='color:purple'>3rd Company Raven Guard Space Marines-</span><span style='color:red'>in surgery</span>

<span style='color:green'>512th Cadian Orbital Defence-</span><span style='color:orange'>under construction</span>

<a href='http://www.bungie.net/Stats/PlayerStats.aspx?player=Redhawk%2011' target='_blank'>Xbox Live Stats</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome dude&#33; Well your one lucky SOB for that to happen&#33;
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Only the dead have seen the end of war....</span></span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I wouldn&#39;t be all " I rule " because I&#39;m a crud player most of the time ( My first LotR game coming up soon, yes I know I moderate this forum, no idea how it came to be but either way. ) . Anyway, something like that happened once when I was a newbie, my main game being 40K. Anyhoo, I danced around like a weirdo, happy?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am happy thank you.

I cant believe it&#33;&#33; You have never played an LOTR game and all this time you&#39;ve been modding( <_< ) this forum&#33;&#33;&#33; I still cant believe it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; That is so weird&#33;&#33;&#33; Good luck&#33;

What army are you using and what army is your opponent using???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I shall be using Rangers of the North, maybey some Warriors of the Dead, either way.
    My Captains shall be :
    Halbarad with full equipment minus Horse.
    Elven Captain with armour and Elven Blade ( He shall be representing a Ranger Captain )
    12-20 Rangers of the North.
    I will be playing who-ever asks. I still need alot more rangers etc, I&#39;m painting like the Holy Crusaders from England back in the Medevil ages.
    I would assume I would be up against Easterlings or Orcs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

got any pics of ur rangers, paint scheme sounds rather kool&#33;

Closed Thread