World of Twilight - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World of Twilight

Wondered if anyone here has noticed it... it's a small but developing game in a pretty unusual setting, with a totally different set of races and beasties to most fantasy worlds. Basically there's strange hooved creates called "Fubarnii" battling it out with large predators and other strange creations.
    Twilight

Unusual but interesting, as I say. Oh, and if you want an independent analysis here's a little review from an independent e-magazine;
    Review: World of Twilight

This is a dark age, a bloody age, an age of daemons and sorcery, of battle and eath until the world's ending.
    Thes are the End Times.
    THIS IS TOTAL WAR

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    450 (x8)

Thank you for pointing this out.. It looks to be a beautiful little setting, and really renews my faith in fantasy as a genre.

The ammount of thought which has clearly gone into it is staggering, and the miniatures have a very consistent and nice look.

I'm sorely tempted to get into this when I have the money..
    Last edited by The_Giant_Mantis; June 7th, 2010 at 22:39.

+ Reply to Thread