Hello you fine LOsers

I was just wondering really if any of our community who dabble in historical gaming, or know people who do. Have tried the new game by Rick Priestley and Jervis Johnson 'Black Powder', a ruleset for gaming in the era of black powder weapons (naturally) 1700-1900: Black Powder Getting Started | Warlord Games

It looks very interesting, although probably not something I would ever pick up because a) I don't play enough of other games as it is and b) the thought of painting hundreds of napoleonic or 7 years war figures is enough to drive me insane...

I would, however, like to hear of any other gamers experiences with this game.

Also I think its very interesting that the game has been published by Warlord games. I knew there were connections between Warlord and GW (set up by ex-GW employees, using the same plastic moulding tech etc.) and obviously the ancients and ECW ranges warlord make are designed for use with warhammer historicals stuff- I hadn't expected such illustrious members of GW staff to be allowed to produce their own side projects under warlords stable though. It does make me wonder whether the often mentioned WW2 game that forgeworld/warhammer historicals are making will use the 'Bolt Action' WW2 range that Warlord already produce...

Anyway, keen to learn more if anyone has any experience of it!