Horus Heresy - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Horus Heresy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sabertoothgames are bringing out the 40kccg second edition in november. Now many of you may not have an interest in ccgs, 40kccg 2nd ed however is being set during the Horus Heresy with art and background material from that era coming from GW 40k historians directly. So I consider it a pretty big event. I've been trying to gather every last bit of info I can find on the matter and have put together a website below. If you're interested in the setting or the game please due check it out, I'm sure theres stuff I've missed so please do point these details out to me!

Bazleebub

Whispers from the Warp

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the pics of horus and the emp r good but the emp should be in terminator armour

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The emp don't need no Terminator Armour...
    I live in your eyes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by arch_heretik@Sep 13 2003, 21:54
    the pics of horus and the emp r good but the emp should be in terminator armour
    Don't you see? He is wearing Terminator Armour! The Horus Heresy is set 10,000 years before the current 40k history, thats what's got me so excited about it. We should be seeing tons of new (old) designs for stuff we're used to. Apparently the GW crew have been working hard on this making sure everything is the way it should be.

Closed Thread