Void Army List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Void Army List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if this is in the wrong forum can a mod please move it to the right one.

ok this is my first army list. i have decided to make a vasa army list because i like the ronin apc so i will likely get them.

i am still reading the rulebook so this might not be allowed but can people please let me know what they think and whether or not it is allowed.

ronin apc with mounted chain gun 127
    ronin apc with mounted chain gun 127
    8 supressors 152
    8 supressors 152
    8 supressors 152
    8 supressors 152
    10 archangels 330
    8 viper wings 296

total - 1488

any feedback is much appreciated

thanks

Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any feedback is much appreciated
    Look around for other forums that discuss VOID. I am sure you can find some where you can get an educated opinion with people familar with the game system.

I will say something though (that I have echoed many times before with 40K). Why are you building a 1500 point force if you have not played the game? I really suggest doing what the game designers brought up in the rule book, start small with a 500 point force (or 750 point) and build your force up to a larger size. I am saying this because by immediately starting with a large forces you are pretty much locked into the design of your army (unless cash is no problem).

Void plays VERY differently than 40K. Facing off against 2 other units with hold orders, you could move, be shot at by one unit, and if charging the other, be countercharged in turn. It has a very dynamic turn system. Additionally, there are small tactics (like assualting a unit with different squads) that have an important effect on the outcome. I suggest learning these nuances first by playing games with smaller forces.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok do you know any forums for void
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

go to: www.google.com and type void forums

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok thanks for your help

Closed Thread