Wargame Design - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wargame Design

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wargame Design

I'm currently designing my own wargame, based on the hit PC game Deus Ex: Invisible War. I was wondering if anybody wanted to help me, or had any good ideas that they wanted to share.

Visit www.deusexwargame.tk for more information.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would think the game you have chosen wouldnt make things very easy for you. If you were to pick a game thats more of a warlike Genre like say Battle Feild then you would probably find it much easier to find material you could use in the game. Im not trying to persuade you to not give Deus Ex a try because it would be interesting to see and try. But im just trying to voice a concern that you may be frustrated with the aquisition of information.

If you do get a team up and get it started I would beta test it for you and give you my opinion!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x1)

This sounds like a cool idea, I wasn't to big on invisible war, (matter of fact I don't really remember anything about it besides the bump mapping) but the original would definatly make a cool wargame. serveral factions, all sorts of biogeneitc enchancments, weaponry out the ying yang. Definatly a cool idea. I'll have to play through the IW again, before I can offer any real help though.

+ Reply to Thread