Advanced Space Crusade - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi ya,

I was wondering if any has got a copy of Advanced Space Crusade that they would like to sell. At this point in tim I wuld only like to by with in Australia. I am not worried about the minis as a Space marine player I have lots of scouts :-) i also have a few genestealers and other various nid pieces (from whe ni was going ot start a nid army). give a PM or a emial if you are intrested.

OR

If anbody knows where I download the rules and stuff??? I can get the board sections and everything but i can't find the ruels anywhere!!!

please help me :-)

Thank you
    Paul ROss

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x2)

hehe, I wouldn't part with that excellent game for a thousand bucks. And you don't need to use just scouts, that's the thing, you can use marines, chaplains, terminators, librarians, commanders etc, plus some cool nids including a carnifex

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you can find it quite often on ebay and stuff.

That game rocked sooo much - and you could use anything from 40k as i remember? I have distinct memories of having a game with Orks trying to get their mates back and finding Squigs.

*remembers*

Don't you miss the old Tyranid Warrior models, and the fact that a Carnifex was called a Screamer Killer... and Zoats. They were funny.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just found a copy of ASC at a thrift store for.......$6.99!!! HOLY KAMOLEY I'm freaked out! It's got a pile of old metal GW minis, some from 1980; eldar, genestealers, funny looking guy on a tiny bike, a gun that looks like a spike mounted on a quinpod (okay, a tripod with 5 legs). Anyway, everything is in great shape. Tonight I'm going throught the rule book.

Closed Thread