Paranoia - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Paranoia

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can anyone remember this one?

The best games relied on having a GM and player which didn't understand the meaning of the name of the game.

If the GM could inspire the players to be distrustful and well 'paranoid' of the actions of each other then everybody had a really spectaculary good time and surprisingly so.

The players had to have names with a middle initial that corresponded to the inital of one of the colours of the visible spectrum i.e. R O Y G B I V and U for ultra violet. Hence you had names like 'Toys R us' or 'Spud U like', 'Keg O Beer' - you get the idea. the players rank was related to the level of spectrum you had so you could create paranoia in you players by just making everyone be level R and giving - inexplicably - one of your player 'o' clearance.

It was all irrelevant anyway as we were all loyal servants of the computer ( an all controlling AI that controlled all ).

Vague is good, vague makes people paranoid.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I vaguely remember that one. Where the GM would usually have the players killed at the end anyways? And people had stupid names like Ann-R-CHY or Trom-B-ONE, and the light spectrum features heavily?
    I live in your eyes

Closed Thread