Dol Galdur [500pts] - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    I AM the Evil Twin! Jared van Kell's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1466 (x8)

Dol Galdur [500pts]

Lord of the Rings Fall of the Necromancer list

Ringwraith- 110

2 Castelleans of Dol Galdur- 130

8 Orcs- Shields- 48

8 Orcs- Spears- 48

4 Orcs- Two handed weapons- 24

4 Orcs- Orc bows- 24

3 Bat swarms- 75

5 Wild Wargs- 40

I have decided to do a themed force for my evil army.
    The castelleans and the orcs will form the main battle line with the ringwraith coming up from behind so the rest of the army can benefit from his higher courage and so the enemy suffer the -1 courage thanks to Harbinger of Evil.
    The bat swarms will seek out enemy heroes to halve their fight values so that either the castelleans or the wild wargs can finish them off. The only real weakness is the ringwraith and the castelleans, with only one wound they could disappear quickly if I am unlucky on my fate rolls.
    If anyone has any advice it would be appreciated. :yes:

Basically life sucks, there is only war and you're probably gonna get eaten by Tyranids, have fun.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/trek_hmm.gif

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Hex
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    80 (x2)

This is quite a good list... just one thing, what's the point of giving 4 orcs bows? They are so bad at shooting that they never seem to do any damage at all for me .
    "Well... that hurt" - Vampire Jon Skellan (Mannfred's right hand man) after being beaten up, falling down an underground waterfall and being impaled by a stalactite.

I AM the Evil Twin! Jared van Kell's Avatar
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1466 (x8)

Really just to seize on any opportunity to take out enemy heroes or banners. Would upgrading them to trackers be a usefull option?
    Basically life sucks, there is only war and you're probably gonna get eaten by Tyranids, have fun.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/trek_hmm.gif

+ Reply to Thread