1000 points tomb kings. First try. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Simcoe, Ontario Canada
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

17 (x1)

1000 points tomb kings. First try.

Okay so I played my first game with tomb kings against Ogre Kingdoms and I got shut out.
    anyways I'm trying to improve on my list so can someone help me on this list.

Hero- Tomb Prince w/ Armour of the Ages, Shield, hand Weapon -137
    - Liche Priest w/Brooch of the Great Desert- 165
    Core- 20 Skeletons w/ Hand weapons, shields, light armour, full command- 205
    - 16 Skeletons w/bows, light armour, musician(point filler) -176
    - 16 skeleton heavy Horesman, Spears, Full Command, Banner of the Undying Legion

Comments/Critics is very much appreciated

2. Remove Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Lancaster / Warwick, UK
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

579 (x8)

Drop the Princes AoA for the Collar of Shapesh, and give him a GW.
    Having your Hireo with just a 'Scroll' is a waste really. Get him the Cloak of the Dunes atleast. Possibly keep the broach if you want a scroll in there.

Point filler bowmen.. not the best idea. Drop them down to 10 or 12, loose the LA and Music.

Add 4 skellies to the larger unit and have the prince in there too, 5x5 formation.

16 Horsemen!?! slightly too big imo. Personally i dont really like them at all, but if you want to keep them, id say 12 in 2 ranks will be fine. Drop the champ.

Use spare points to get some of the more fun and useful things into your army. Tomb Scorpion, one is a must i think. Screaming Skull Catapult, i never battle without it. A single Scarab swarm can be useful for ICFB scorp partnership. Another Priest wouldn hurt, in order to get your magic a bit more successful and dominating.

+ Reply to Thread