1k Point List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1k Point List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1k Point List

Tomb Prince GW, collar of shapesh 129

Liche Priest (Hierophant) Cloak of dunes 135

Liche Priest Staff of ravening, skeletal steed 168

10 Bowman 80

19 Skeletons HW and shields Full command 172

7 Light horsemen 126

3 Chariots Standard Champion Banner of the undying legion 185

This list is based on what i have which is the prince the liche priests and the Battalion but i am going to get a tomb scorpion later today on hopefully on Thursday a screaming skull catapult.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im just going down to GW to try out this list and i will tell you what happens when i get back!

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

From what you have it looks ok, though the best advice i could five would be to not try and strain the army. Dont play above your limit just because its standard. By dropping the SoRav, BotUL, and a Light Cav or two, you could play a nice ~900pt list.

Once you have the TS and SSC, that should set you up nicely

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i played two games both against dark elves. I lost the first one against a GW staff member who had a good list, the main problem that went wrong was magic. His magic destroyed me and dispelled most of my important spells. He dispelled a very important urgency spell that allowed him to get the charge on my princes unit and apart from the prince which killed the Master they all died.

Second game i played an inexperianced DE player so it was a chance to play against someone i had a good chance of beating. He too had a hero/cold one heavy list but he made the mistake of putting a sorceress with a sacrifical dagger in a small unit and her and my bowman killed the unit with her so my magic then controlled the game and got the charge on the cold ones and again my prince did well they then ran away and rolled triple one and i ran them down.
    Overall it was very fun and i learnt a good lesson from the defeat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Geejo View Post
    Overall it was very fun and i learnt a good lesson from the defeat.
    Good good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tomb kings seem fairly hard to use right but if you get it right then they can be very good. What colour do you think i should do the shields? I was thinking about purple or green.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

579 (x8)

Go with whichever colour you like, and think would fit the army well. I use Purple as my Regal colour. Green could look goo on shields so long as you use the right shade.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i got given two tomb swarms and i will probably be getting a SSC later today

+ Reply to Thread