2200 Tournament List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    42 (x2)

2200 Tournament List

The core of the army sits and waits. The catapults fire twice per turn until the enemy is in charge range and then the Tomb Guard charge straight in and the Heavy Cavalry flank charge.

Scorpions and Swarms have a primary task of taking out War Machines or lone Mages, possibly even skirmishers like Jezzails. Likely using ICFB but there are enough of them that I think I have some good flexiblity.

The problem I see with this is that when it comes time to charge I have 3 units I want to move in the magic phase. Perhaps I could let the TG unit get charged and use my magic to raise them, thus only needing to have 2 units (the Cavalry) move in the magic phase. I'm just not sure yet.

1 Liche High Priest - Hierophant
    Hieratic Jar

1 Liche Priest
    Dispel Scroll

1 Liche Priest
    Dispel Scroll

1 Tomb Prince - General
    Great Weapon; Light Armour
    Collar of Shapesh
    Vambraces of the Sun

19 Tomb Guard
    Light Armour; Shield - Full COmmand
    Banner of the Undying Legion

15 Skeleton Warriors
    Bow; Musician

15 Skeleton Warriors
    Bow; Musician

3 Tomb Swarm

1 Tomb Scorpion

1 Tomb Scorpion

1 Tomb Scorpion

10 Skeleton Heavy Horsemen
    Spear; Light Armour; Shield; Standard

10 Skeleton Heavy Horsemen
    Spear; Light Armour; Shield; Standard

1 Screaming Skull Catapult
    Skulls of the Foe
    3 Catapult Crew

1 Screaming Skull Catapult
    Skulls of the Foe
    3 Catapult Crew

Casting Pool: 2

Dispel Pool: 6

Models in Army: 88

Total Army Cost: 2199

War Record Since Sept 2005
    Old Codex 48-20-9 Dark Eldar
    New Codex 1-0-0 Dark Eldar

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Give the LHP the Cloak and swap out the Jar for the Mighty Plaques. Giver the Jar to one of the other Priests.

I think Chariots will be more useful than Cav generally, so if you put some of those in, maybe drop the Cav down to units of 6, no command.

Possibly drop a Scorp for 3 Carrion.

The Skellie Bowmen units would be good boosted to 20 too for some extra static combat ability.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x2)

Looking at the list there are some interetsing things there... Looking at the Lords/Heroes I would suggest that you at least give your LHP the Cloak of Dunes.

I would look at adding a few more warriors to your archer units so that they are at least 20 strong as you always have to remember that fear works best in big units.

I don't think that you need 3 scorpians and that a unit of 3 carrion can be just as effective and give you some more flexability. With the scorpians it might also be worth thinking in game not to use the ICFB rule and just deploying them on flanks but that is all a matter of what you might need as such from game to game.

Personally I am not a fan of the heavy cav units in tomb kings and that you are better suited taking things like chariots instead as I find that they have very little real hitting power.

those are just a few things that I think are worth looking at in the list but overall its not too bad...

Cheers
    There is nothing more annoying when your Wyches with Plasma Grenades get "Always strikes First" for their combat drugs!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x2)

If you can take special character khalida might be neet to use as your leader, then you wouldn't "need" to take 2 catapults, sence she can make a unit shoot and it's undispellable. Only thing you need to take wither her is 1 bowmen unit and you have that. Her "My will be done" is better too.

-Jen

Current Armys
    Tomb Kings, Marines, Eldar

+ Reply to Thread