Tomb Kings 2,000 Points... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tomb Kings 2,000 Points...

Ok, hey all, just wanted to post my 2,000 points Tomb Kings list, to see if anyone had any comments, suggestions, constructive criticism, things of the sort. Anyways, here goes!

Lords & Heroes:

Tomb King (Destryer of Eternities, Collar of Shapesh)

Liche Priest (Cloak of the Dunes, Hieratic Jar, Hierophant)

Liche Priest (Skeletal Steed, 2x Scrolls)

Liche Priest (Casket of Souls, Staff of Sorcery)

Core Units:

25 Skeleton Warriors (Hand Weapons, Shields, Full Command, Banner of the UNdying Legion)

12 Skeleton Warriors (Bows, Musician)

9 Heavy Cavalry

Special Units:

3 Carrion

4 Ushabti

Tomb Scorpion

Rare Units:

Screaming Skull Catapult (Skulls of the foe)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slight adjustment

I'd lose the Staff of Sorcery and replace with Staff of Ravening.

Put the scrolls with the Casket Priest and give SoR to the steed priest.
    It's another bound item to go with BoUL that will soak up one or two dispel dice, and is now a mobile 3D6 Str2 attack - against low toughness units it's a beauty.

I don't use cavalry but love my archers so personally I would lose the cav and gain a lot more archers - but each to their own.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x2)

Hi,

Looking at the list it seems pretty nice with a few minor changes it could strengthen things up a bit...

I would change the setup of your liche priests and give the casket priest the dispell scrolls and five the mounted priest the staff of ravening.

I would also drop the music off the bowmen as I don't see it being worth the points that you pay.

It might also be worth getting rid of the Heavy horsemen and use a small unit of light horsemen, I say this because I have always found that Heavy Horsemen don't really seem to have much impact in the game and with only 9 you will be putting your Liche priest in the unit and that unit should be in combat which is not where you want the Liche Priest to be if you follow my logic... 5 Light Horse seem to do the job just as well.

Those are some things that you might like to think about and I hope that they help.

Cheers
    There is nothing more annoying when your Wyches with Plasma Grenades get "Always strikes First" for their combat drugs!

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Pretty much agree with the above

Try and get a second Scorp in there if poss too. And maybe look at 3 Chariots instead of the Heavy Cav.

+ Reply to Thread