TK 2250 for match with a H.E. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    outside atlanta
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

24 (x1)

TK 2250 for match with a H.E.

Got a 2250 match this weekend against a High Elf
    And this is what i plan on taking to the dance...
    Unit 1:
    Tomb King (general) 272
    Blade of setep
    Armor of the ages
    Talisman of protection

Liche priest 155
    Blue khepra

Tomb Guard x16 250
    Champ muse and SB
    Icon of Rakaph

Unit 2:
    Skeleton Heavy Horsemen x10 220
    Champ Muse Standard
    Banner of the undying legion

Liche Priest 168
    Skeletal Steed
    staff of ravening

unit 3:
    Chariots x3 210
    champ muse standard
    mirage standard

unit 4:
    skeleton warriors x10 140
    champ muse standard
    light armour
    standard of the cursing word

unit 5:
    Liche Priest 325
    casket of souls
    golden ahnkra

unit 6:
    Screaming Skull catapult 110
    Skulls of the foe

unit 7:
    Ushabti x5 325

tomb scorpion 85
    tomb scorpion 85

this puts me exactly 31 points short of 2250, i was thinking of cutting out one ushabti and using the points to run a unit of 2 tomb swarms. still new to these forums specifically but i always take questions and commentary well.

2. Remove Advertisements

Sarasota, FL
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

12 (x1)

Wow... lots of banners XD tell me how it worked out please, and you're the first I've seen who didn't take a liche with cloak of dunes for Heirophant, which btw is your first liche listed? Don't let him die, he's a weak little son of a liche, other than that, it looks nice, I like to have chariots travel in packs of 4 though. But you can't knock something until you try it, so please post a follow up of the game, thanks.

Nagashizzar, Cripple Peak
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

115 (x5)

Unit 1: Switch the Talisman of Protection for the Vambraces. They will help you out more.

Unit 2: I would recommend SLHs, but Heavies may work too... Be sure not to push this unit too hard. It's just Skellies, with a faster movement value and +1 S in a charge.

Unit 3: Erase all command options. They will not help you out at all! By doing this, you can afford more Chariots instead. Add one Chariot to this Unit. 50 points to spend elsewhere!

Unit 4: I would say that this unit is totally a waste of points. If they, by any means would work, it would be as Bowmen. Erase the LA, all command options and the Magic Banner - keep your Cheap Units CHEAP 60 points.

Unit 5: GA is not to recommend on the Casket Priest. The Casket itself grants him enough protection, so the points could be spent elsewhere. Give him Enkhil's and a Scroll instead, or the Hieratic Jar.

Unit 6: Good, classic.

Unit 7: WOA! 5 Shabs! To be honest, it is kind of an Over-kill... 4 is enough, since the Shabs cost alot. 65 points here.

ICFBs: Great to have some Char Hunters.

Adds (175 points to spend):

There is many options now. I would highly suggest this one, but you could make up others too.

Add 7 TGs to Unit 1. Add 10 Bowmen to Unit 4. Add Standard Bearer to Unit 4.

Hope It Helps!

Ask Nagash! Click on the banner...
    WiP TK Army!

+ Reply to Thread