My Tomb Kings 1k List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    King of Curiosity AltheAlchemist's Avatar
    547 I'm Not Telling You Where i live street! in the town of Don't Even Try to Find Me
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x1)

My Tomb Kings 1k List

1 Tomb Prince: Light Armor

1 Liche Priest (Heirophant): Cloak of the dunes

1 Liche Priest

2x 20 Skellies : Bows, Musician

1 Tomb Scorpion

3 Chariots

1 Screaming Skull Catapult: Skulls of the Foe

And that is 1000 points right on the nose! Please comment on this list if you think it could be better! I was thinking for 1500 points I could add in another unit of 20 bowmen without a musician and a unit of 20 tomb guard that are also completely stripped down to just the troops. My main opponents are Chaos (Moral/Khorne), Lizardmen and especially dark elves! So if you could help me fine tune this list to face those specific armies that would be helpful

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Your choice of 3 heroes is good The Prince could use a Great Weapon though, just so he can pack a bit more of a punch. And if you could get the second Priest a Steed for some extra manoeuvrability that too would be useful.
    (Just added up, i make your list to be 997 total, so drop the Princes LA and his GW fits nicely)

Loots like you want to head towards an infantry army, although moving towards 1500, adding 2 more infantry units will sap most of your points allowance. Personally id say just add the TG, and splash the other points elsewhere (happy to help with this when the time comes)

For now, just drop one bow skellie and let the Prince fill his position in the unit. Then you can get that steed i mentioned

Edit: PS, fine tuning a 1K TK list (let alone 2K+) can be difficult due to restrictions, but SSC and magic heavy are your friends in general, which you have, so its all good

King of Curiosity AltheAlchemist's Avatar
    547 I'm Not Telling You Where i live street! in the town of Don't Even Try to Find Me
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x1)

Thanks Phoenix, your advice is always greatly appreciated! I always do rough calculations with my armies so a few mistakes are bound to happen. And thanks for the advice on the 1500 point list! For my 1500 point list I originally had another scorpion and a couple of swarms but then I realized that I had too many special units Anyway for my 1500 point list I'll add in some more bowmen, I'll give my heirophant a heiretic jar and I'll see if I can get my hands on another box of charioteers so I can add in an extra chariot for my unit!
    Last edited by AltheAlchemist; March 31st, 2009 at 00:20. Reason: Bad spelling

+ Reply to Thread