Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I'm still new to the game but have built the following for casual games, at least till i get a feel and can move up to a tournament quality army.
Tomb prince 197pts
Light armor, chariot, chariot of fire, golden eye of rah-nutt
Liche priest 160
Neffra's plaques of mighty incantations, Talisman of protection
Liche priest 123
10 warriors 80
6 Light horsemen 84
3 chariots 165
standard bearer, banner of undying legion
Tomb Scorpion 85
skulls of the foe
Few questions to the more experienced players
1) Do I need to take a standard bearer to take the magical standard on the chariots or can i just pay the magic banner cost and drop the cost of the standard bearer.
2) I have the one liche priest (my heriphant) mounted for mobility. I have played two battles and, since the priest is positioned behind the archer line, it doesn't seem he will need the mobility. Is the mount a waste or should i keep it just in case i need the mobility.
3) Would carrion be an advantage over the tomb scorpion. I like the "It came from below.." but it isn't very dependable. One game i had it work amazingly well and the next game he showed up in the 5th round when the battle was basically over.
Appreciate any help or advice.
2. I would recommend that you free some points somewhere in the list and give him Cloak of the Dunes. When you're up against more experienced players, then you'll need it to keep him alive.
3. They fill different roles in a TK list. I usually play with five Carrions, to march block, catch fleeing opponents, flank and rear charging, mobile skirmisher hunters, etc. I never field three of them in the same unit, as I think they're too expensive for what they can do when they're US 5. Instead, if I want a War Machine and Mage Hunter, I field a Scorpion. Those 15 extra points (3 Carrions vs. 1 Tomb Scorpion) are definitely worth it!
I'll drop by and comment the list later, as I'm about to eat dinner now. Hope It Helps!
Ask Nagash! Click on the banner...
WiP TK Army!