1150 points friendly Tomb Kings - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1150 points friendly Tomb Kings

OK, here is my armylist. My first Tomb Kings armylist, constructive criticism most appreciated! :yes:

My likely opponents are Lizardmen, Empire, and High Elves.

Liche Priest w/ Shield of Ptra + Armour of the Ages=165
    Liche Priest w/ Hireatic Jar + Dispel Scroll = 165
    16 Skeleton Warriors w/bows + light armour= 144
    16 Skeleton Warriors w/ Spears + light armour + Shields=144
    8 Skeleton Heavy Horsemen w/ Champion, hnad wep, spear, light armour and shield = 142
    3 Chariots w/ crew w/ Hand wep, spear & bow= 120
    1 Screaming Skull Catapult = 90
    2 Tomb Scorpions = 170
    Total
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From this list im guessing that you are used to 6th edition rules of ranks of 4 give a rank bonus? Its now ranks of 5 for everything even Horsemen.

Liche priests cant wear armor or carry shields.

You have to have a tomb prince or king but its a 1k list so you gots to have a prince.

Skeleton warriors with spears are 100% worthless. 5 extra attacks that suck still suck. Leave them with bows

Do blocks of 20 and put a champ in there (challenge with him every chance you get to suck up damage) and a standard. Leave them with bows (you can always reform them into 4 ranks of 5).

Heavy horsemen are 99% worthless, there basically skeletons that move 8 and get str 4 on the charge. and 100% worthless in any amount above 5 but less then 10 and 10 are 99.9% worthless. My percents are arbitrary numerical assumptions based on my dislike for them and have no rooting in fact. Maybe I just don't know how to use them, but I would prostitute myself before i would include them in another list.

SSC's rule face, consider usesing skulls of the foe, they can make empire roll on 6 leadership, elves roll on 7, and lizardmen roll 3 dice so they probably wont care, but the bulk of the stuff your playing isn't immune to psychology so there rolling -1 can change the game.

Tomb Scorps own
    Your selection of Chariot is ample

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Omfg this is from 2006....................................

+ Reply to Thread