2000 point, friendly TK list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000 point, friendly TK list

Okay so, ive been playing tomb kings for.. several years now, Though i havent played them for a solid year or so. And i was also never really good at makeing a good working List, at any points cost for them eather. So to you, My fellow Tomb Kings, I present to you my latest list for you to nit-pick, Diesect, and Hopefully show me what is good, or what should be fixed in order to make a better force.

Tomb King
    Light armor
    Destroyer Of Eternities
    Enchanted Shield
    Cloak of the Dunes
    273 Points

Liche Priest
    Dispel Scroll
    Hieretic Jar
    165 points

Liche Priest
    Steed
    Serpents Staff
    Collar of Shapesh
    173 points

Heavy Horsemen
    Full Command
    Banner of the undying legion

Light horsemen

Light horsemen

Warriors
    Shield
    Hand weapon
    Light Armor

Warriors
    Shield/Speer
    Light Armor

Chariot

Chariot

Tomb Guard

Ushabti

Tomb Scorpion

1991 points total

So there it is. What i plan on doing, Is sending my Tomb King in the with Tomb Guard, Which will probibly be flanked on eather side by the unit of 20 warriors. I will have the light cav running around the table, takeing shots at what ever allows them to. The heavy cav with the mounted liche priest, Along with the two units of Chariots will probibly be used to attack what ever gets infront of them, Within reason naturaly. And the Ushabti will be following behind the tomb king, Or just roaming the board.

So, thats my plan as it stands right now at two thousand points. Any ideas, remarks, questions for me would be greatly appreceated on this.

Oh.. but i dont look so good with all those.. tentaclly things..

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Master of the Ravenwing Anacron's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    39 (x2)

TK: why give him the Cloak of the Dunes if he's going with the Tomb Guard? Armour of the Ages is a better choice there. I'm also not a fan of DoE since it can be effectively nullified easily, a great weapon is generally a better choice all round. Though the Spear of Antarhak is rather good.

LP1: Good

LP2: why make him a close-combat priest? They're suppposed to support your troops with extra Movement and Shooting phases. Remove both the Collar & the Staff, and replace with maybe the Cloak of the Dunes & Neferra's Plaques of Mighty Incantations (I use this, lets him get to where he's needed with his powerful spells, though can't be on a horse in that case) or perhaps the Staff of Ravening.

Horsemen: heavy ones are good, light ones are crap. They can't march, which means at only 8" a turn they can't go very far. They are also not at all resilient, and are only good for flank charges (in which case give them spears).

Warriors: good, but remove the spears on the unit that has spears.

Chariots: good.

Tomb Guard: these guys are going to get shot to pieces. Make them 20 with FC, as a minimum. More if you have the points.

Ushabti: not bad, but with 3 slow-moving units already maybe take some Carrion or another Scorpion instead, would probably serve you better.

+ Reply to Thread