Tomb Kings 1500 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tomb Kings 1500

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

5 (x1)

Tomb Kings 1500

I've been tinkering with my availiable models and have put together the following list. Any useful comments would be appreciated. I see the army advancing, slowly, and hopefully weakening my opponent's units with catapult fire before I engage them in HtH. The chariots I intend to use in a light cavalry role, so they are there for flank charges and will not be used to take on any halfway decent unit from the front.

Tomb Prince - Great Weapon, Collar of Sharpesh, Brooch of the great desert

Heirophant - Cloak of the Dunes, Hieratic Jar

Priest - Plaques of mighty incantations

Warriors 18 Standard, Hw, Light Armour, Shield - The priest and prince will join this unit
    Warriors 20 Standard
    Tomb Swarms 2

Tomb Scorpion
    Chariots 3
    Tomb Guard 18 Full command, War banner - To maximise Killing blow these guys are deployed in three ranks of 6

Catapult w Skulls of the foe

I'm also wondering how to increase this army to 2kpts I was thinking maybe a second catapult, A king replacing the prince in the infantry, and another flanking unit. Im unsure whether to make this additional flanking unit a prince with the chariot of fire and icon of rulership or something else such as 6 carrion though.

Last edited by M'muth; January 14th, 2007 at 07:58. Reason: Typo's and formatting

2. Remove Advertisements

Wayward, Texas
    2 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

1283 (x8)

Looks pretty well rounded to me. Swarms die so easily nowadays that you'll want to use them to support attacking units instead of just bogging down the enemy. Or drop them altogether.

I play against a 2000 pt army sometimes and he uses two SSC. They're beasts, really they are. Firing them in the magic and shooting phase can be devastating.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

+ Reply to Thread