Tomb Kings 2k - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tomb Kings 2k

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tomb Kings 2k

In a week or two I'll be going from playing 1K games to 2K games and I've been mulling over my list a little, thought I'd post it and get a bit of feedback.

Tomb King - Chariot, Flail of Skulls, Chariot of Fire, Collar of Shapesh, Light Armour

Liche Priest - Staff of Ravening, Steed

Liche Priest - Dispel Scroll x2

Liche Priest (Hierophant) - Cloak of the Dunes, Hieratic Jar

3x Chariot - SB, Icon of the Sacred Eye

20 Archers

20 Archers

2 Tomb Swarm

3 Tomb Scorpion

5 Carrion

2 Screaming Skull Catapult - Skulls of the Foe

= 2000 pts exactly

Although I havent played with it yet and initially didnt like the idea, I'm sort of for dropping the Icon in favour of Banner of the Undying Legion on the chariots, although I'm not sure there's a better use for the excess points it'd generate.

I like the carrion to allow some maneuverability or artillery/backline offense; the swarms and scorpions can help with that too against a static opponent. Catapults do their ubiquitous thing, Chariots are there to counter charge or pre-emptively charge (and hopefully break) anything that gets close. Archer blocks I'm favouring over skelly blocks at the moment since I'm going to be playing a lot of Empire (pistoliers, outriders) and Skaven (ratling guns, warp lightning), archers being cheaper and able to do something semi-effective at range.

Any comments (particularly on the TK equipment, Collar of Shapesh+Chariots w/ Undying seems ok to me, or simply Collar to spread wounds into chariots one by one and still lose no actual models) welcomed.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Not too bad. i cant see anything which id immidiately suggest changing. Play with this list, see how it works for you.

+ Reply to Thread