A war machine question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A war machine question

The friends and play against is very bad using catapults and other war machines where you have to guess! I just wanted to know if any of you have the experience??

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't quite understand. You mean being good at aiming? That's easy. If you don't have it at start, it will come in time.
    And the ground did tremble, as the king marched to war...

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

If you are questioning whether its a good idea to take a SS catapult (or two) then definitely yes. The ability to guess will come with time, and even if it scatters ts rule can still cause chaos. My SSC used to be renound for its reliability, but thats changed ever since i broke it accidently. The moral, respect your machine and it will work well for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    139 (x8)

Yeah I'm reasonably good at guessing ranges. Just keep it in the back of your mind the whole game, make a mental note of how far apart you are starting and how far the opponent is moving and go from there.

Also, TK have the advantage of shooting twice a turn with magic. Use your first shot to calibrate the second one, your second shot should be pretty much spot on. Of course it will still scatter, which can mess things up... So aim for large targets or between several units.
    The LO ANZAC Clan!

The Pirate's Haven BFG clan! Breathe life into this fantastic GW system.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for the stupid question, my english is quite bad. It was my opponents that sucked at guessing range with war machines. I just want to know how common that was?

+ Reply to Thread