Clarification needed - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clarification needed

I have looked over the rules of our Undead, just to make sure i have eveything straight. However, their are some things that i need help with:

1. Can we double our distance when we charge, even though it says we cant march, or are they different rules entirely?
    2. The arrows of the asp, does that mean even even if your target is in, for example heavy cover, they dont -2 to their shooting?
    3. Liche Priests can still use their own magic even if on a Casket of Souls?
    4. Tomb Scorpion attacks. Can we divide the types of attacks, eg 2 poisoned attacks and 2 killing blow? or is it 6's to hit are poison and 6's to wound are killing blow?

It would greatly help if you could answer these, thanks in advance

"Lightning shall sunder the skies, the rivers will flow with blood and war will come to the land. The legions of the long-dead kings shall once more rise eternal in conquest, and death shall ride beside them."

- Settra, The Eternal King of Nehekhara.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi RidleyMaster666,

1) Marching and Charging are completely different things, so yes, Undead do double their base movement when they charge, but not when they march.

2) Arrows of the Asp always hit of 5+, regardless of modifiers, so yes, they would hit a unit in a building on a 5+, just as they would hit someone right infront of them on a 5+.

3) Liche Priests can still use their incantation as normal, even if mounted on a casket of souls, the two incantations are completely seperate.

4) Tomb Scorpion attacks are as they come I'm afraid. Role to hit as normal with all four attacks, any 6's are poisoned so no chance of killing blow with them. Roll any remaining hits that were not poisoned as normal, and any 6's count as killing blow.

Hope that helps,

Will Adams

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, it did help. Now at least i wont forget;Ythanks again
    "Lightning shall sunder the skies, the rivers will flow with blood and war will come to the land. The legions of the long-dead kings shall once more rise eternal in conquest, and death shall ride beside them."

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Yes, Yes, Yes and No/Yes.

Regarding 3, remember that the Hierachy still apllies, so the Priest at the Casket will be casting before the Hierophant, and the Caskets incantation will go after. Ofcourse if your Hiero is the one AT the Casket then youre a muppet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, thanks for that. Of course my Hierophant isnt as the Casket, he has Cloak of the Dunes. So its Tomb Prince, Liche Priests and then Casket?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by RidleyMaster666 View Post
    So its Tomb Prince, Liche Priests and then Casket?
    Yep. Remember you have to have a set order for Priests casting too. IIRC the Hiero doesnt have to go last, but as he can fly and has the Hjar then its a good idea for him to be your final caster before the Casket.
    Last edited by Phoenix; January 21st, 2008 at 19:26.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks again for the information and ideas. I would add to your rep, but i already have

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

579 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by RidleyMaster666 View Post
    Thanks again for the information and ideas. I would add to your rep, but i already have
    Lol, no problem. Whenever you get chance lol

+ Reply to Thread