tutenkhanut - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tutenkhanut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tutenkhanut

I was looking at the games workshop site and there is an article on how to create tutenkhanut.

So I was just wondering if there actually are any rules for him.

thanks in advance;Y

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x2)

I am not aware of any rules for him. I imagine with the way that things are going with the new army books releases that we will get a few more special characters to choose from and I wouldn't be surprised if he is one of them... But who knows when your new army book will be released and it plays just fine at the moment

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Hmm, well like Phar, by reading his fluff (TK pg65) rules shouldnt be too hard to make for him.

Prince, Chariot, Death Mask, Spear, Shield, Light Armour

Then of course once you hit 2K you can make his father... a King on foot id recommend. Also, it mentions living people in his army.. so possibly some Dogs of War.

Im just going to look up Numas info now in the Undead collectors guide... you have me interested

Ok, it goes on about Prince T now being the leader of Numas, and its people worship him as their god. So possibly make him a ''King'' rules wise at 2K.

''When the prince goes to war, his chariots race alongside white arabian steeds of teh Scythan warriors''

Basically his army is made of both the living and the dead, as Numas has been repopulated by the Scythan tribe. When a Scythan dies, he is lft in the desert where carrion clean his bones, and then he is resurrected as a skellie warrior. So...

At 2K im thinking:

King
    Hiero
    Priest
    4th Char (Priest or I

Chariots
    Skellie Warriors
    Cavalry

Carrion
    Scythan Warriors (rules wise...like living Tomb Guard)

Scythan Cavalry (Living old VC Black Knights)
    Last edited by Phoenix; April 12th, 2008 at 13:40.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where does everyone get these rules and soldiers?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

For the Scythans? Rules... youll have to make those up yourself i think, based on other fantasy troops. Models... erm, ill have a think / look on that one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i might try that out. i had at one point made a bunch of new armies mainly goblins and one new army entirely. it had no background but made time spend easily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    131 (x5)

Here is a nice conversion of Prince Tutenkhanut from the US GW website.

Click Me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

579 (x8)

I saw this thread, maybe make up some rules and enter them here, get peoples opinions

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...racters-2.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

checked that board. i might place a couple of ideas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

''When the prince goes to war, his chariots race alongside white arabian steeds of the Scythan warriors''
    For this particular reason I've stocked up on some Al Muktar Desert Dogs (dogs of war), in friendly games with my buddies I've asked to simply run them as they are with statlines and everything DESPITE them not being able to team up with undead forces. I'm thinking of keeping the statline and just change the name and write a new fluffy background based on the Numas scythan tribes. White steeds and black robes, I think it will look great, and will be a mobile rare choice.

In other games, mayhap I simply use the models as they are and run them like light cavalry - sure they will suck with that statline but who cares, I like the fluff :-)

A great inspiration are the secrative warriors in the movie The Mummy 1 & 2.

What really sucks is that GW has removed the Al Muktar models from their range, someone said it was just temporarily. I need 2 more though, so if anyone wanna sell theirs don't hesitate to give me a call :-)

//B

+ Reply to Thread