Heavy Calvary - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heavy Calvary

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heavy Calvary

I just finished up my first set of tomb king heavy calvary. I know they are a lot of points but really they are not, skeletons cost 10 each with a 5+ armor save and move of 4, they cost 16 with 4+ armor save and a move of 8. This gives my chariots a much needed unit. They hit the front while my chariots flank. I was just curious how many should I have in a unit? It's 168 points for 8 with a full command, calvary only needs to be 4 wide for the rank bonus or am I wrong and I need 5? Also would it be worth using 12-15 of them in a unit to absorbe hits before impact and what does everyone think of banners? Any tips could help!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Cav still need to be 5 wide for a Rank bonus. If you want some, id recommend using them 6 wide, in a unit of 12, with Full Command and a Magic Banner (BotUL specifically, or a Warbanner if the UL is used elsewhere)

+ Reply to Thread