Icon of Rakaph - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Icon of Rakaph

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Icon of Rakaph

Trying out a new list (for fun at the moment)

I have 24 TG, full Command with BoUL

I want to join a walking Icon Bearer to the unit and he is carrying Rakaph as his magic banner.

From reading the army book I reckon I can use the free reform on the TG because, even though the TG have BoUL, the unit contains the IB with Rakaph.

Am I correct?

cheers

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    84 (x1)

I believe you are.

[The rest of this post was snipped out because it was damn useless and just a bit too full of myself. Phoenix: If you see this, please delete my post? I can't figure out how.]

Mwahaha, nah, its ok, ill just leave it as it is and edit this little comment in! ;P Its fine, youve answered the question correctly, s'all good
    Last edited by Phoenix; October 21st, 2008 at 16:36. Reason: Sudden realization of uselessness of post.
    No.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I understand your reticence about Icon Bearer.

I have this idea of a full block of TG with IB, BoUL and Rakaph marching relentlessly down the centre flanked by 2 scorpions with ushabti nearby.

BSB will help if anything wants to CC them.

Flanks guarded by chariots and 32 archers in 2 sections with SSC behind them all.

Flying TK with DOE lurking near the archers to smite them before leaping over to deal death with the TG and scorps.

Sounds ok to me (so far lol)

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

In addition to my edit to Tuts post... look at giving the TG bearer a Warbanner, BotUL or perhaps the Sacred Eye too. Throw a DoE King in there too and you have an absolute powerhouse! (though, admittedly at a redunculous cost lol)

+ Reply to Thread