Somewhat different :) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Somewhat different :)

Last night at our club, due to nearly everyone being consumed by Inquisitor (D&D with tall figures in my mind) I ended up playing my Khalida list TK vs my son's 40K Orcs.

After a bit of tweakery, vehicles move at half speed, I only poison on 6's but 5's still hit and a few other changes on the fly we had a reasonable game.

My SSC took out a Trukk (we decided to let it have toughness 6 instead of its armour value) and the archers thinned out a squad of boyz. 2 Swarm killed a biker before being squished under their wheels.

Sadly for me he then reversed a Trukk containing Gazkull thrakka and 5 Mega nobz into my scorpion. After they dismantled it in one turn he then pummelled my TP and 24TG.

The TK lasted 5 turns before we gave up.

Unusual but quite amusing.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputation
    29 (x2)

It sounds like you had a great time! I've heard from some of the oldies in my gaming club about them doing something similar a lot of years ago. It would surely be great fun if someone actually sat down and wrote rules for it to make it playable for everyone. I would love spanking some wood elves with my dark eldar!
    "I have seen you humans, trying to forge an Empire in the name of a corpse"

+ Reply to Thread