Alternative Lich Priest model - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alternative Lich Priest model

I can't stand the Lich Priest models, at all. Even the one from the Casket is adverage at best, and looks weird on his own without the casket.

Does anyone know a good alternative too the models asside from making a settra based army(how good is he anyway?). They're not skeletons so Converting a skele wouldn't be true WYSIWYG.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

King of Librarium's Tombs Phoenix's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    579 (x8)

Hmm... ive seen Settra make a good conversion (if you dont mind being heretical )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    68 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by coldblooded3k View Post
    Does anyone know a good alternative too the models asside from making a settra based army(how good is he anyway?). They're not skeletons so Converting a skele wouldn't be true WYSIWYG.
    Crocodile games do a TK rip off called Egyptus. Some pretty good ones in there and they have a lot more variety than the GW range. You should be able to find something you like from them.

Settra based armies are generally a bit weak due to the lack of magic defence. I would encourage you to look for a priest model you like rather than try a TK army without them. TK armies live and die as a result of gaining magic supremacy (or parity at the very least), so if you don't use the priests then it is likely to be a very uphill struggle for you TBH.

WYSIWYG is a 40k term that does not appear anywhere in WHFB. You will -without a shadow of a doubt- find fantasy players much more easy going about conversions and proxies for the 'official' GW models. Indeed, many of us go out of our way to convert and use alternative models for our armies in an attempt to make them as personal and unique as possible. That's one of the cool things about fantasy, with the exception of those players who like to copy the GW paint schemes, you will rarely find two armies (of the same race or even the same list) that look alike.
    Because Sun Tzu would play Tomb Kings...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    115 (x5)

You could check my WiP Thread (found in sig.) I've made some conversion work on my Liche Priests, just to make them look a bit more interesting... The original ones are sooo boooring

Hope it will give you some inspiration

//Nagash, the Great One

Ask Nagash! Click on the banner...
    WiP TK Army!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

boring is a under statment mr. Nagash, i shall see what your army looks like, you and Phoenix seem too be the senoir Tomb Kings here, like too see what you throw around anyhow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reaper Miniatures :: Miniatures

Is probably what you are looking for.
    "The ones with lingon och skit" - Andusciassus

+ Reply to Thread