Help with Tomb Kings - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    (Un)Official LO Map Maker Cannibal God's Avatar
    Melbourne, Australia
    7 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

162 (x3)

Help with Tomb Kings

Any hints for tomb kings, specifically between 1000 and 1500 points needed for a newer player.

Our need for two characters at lower points than out opponents. Any hints?

Magic? All out or just defensive?

Defensive with infantry and catapult or aggressive with chariots and horsemen?

Tips with Casket at 1000 points?

Anything else really useful is appreciated.

If someone helps you, rep them.
    In a votewar you don't vote on a single match, you vote on the entire round. Got that?

2. Remove Advertisements

Nagashizzar, Cripple Peak
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

115 (x5)

I'd suggest that you spend some time searching on the forums Everything you ask for can be found in already existing threads, so start your search among the stickied ones (Beginner's Guide to TK, Common Points made when commenting on lists and Ask Nagash to start with).

When talking defensive or aggresive, then it's all up to how you like to play WHFB. Are you a defensive tactician or an offensive?

When playing a Casket at 1000 points games, my best hint to you is to play offensive. Use the Casket to secure areas and go straight forward However, TK will soon have a new book and everything I tell you now might not be useful at all when it's released.

But, feel free to drop a question in the "Ask Nagash" thread whenever you want. You can get there just by clicking on my signature banner

Ask Nagash! Click on the banner...
    WiP TK Army!

+ Reply to Thread