Tomb Kings in May!!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tomb Kings in May!!!

Hey all it was just announced by GW that Tomb Kings are out in may!! this is a great day for all TK players and all of Nehekhara!

From GW: Incoming: Tomb Kings | Games Workshop
    An ancient race that has lain dormant for thousands of years, the Tomb Kings now awaken from within their ancient burial pyramids. Cheated from the eternal life that they were promised, the Tomb Kings are instead doomed to an eternal undeath - awakened they thirst for vengeance against those who would disturb their slumber.

At the command of these undying lords march legions of implacable Skeleton Warriors, hosts of chariots crewed by long-dead crewmen and towering statues carved from unyielding stone.

The armies of the Tomb Kings are vast, unstoppable hordes that know neither fear nor remorse - and they shall not rest until all who stand against them are laid low.

This May Warhammer: Tomb Kings is released, containing everything you need to use the legions of Nehekhara in your games of Warhammer.

Alongside the new book we'll also be releases a slew of amazing new miniatures for Tomb Kings players to collect and add to their armies. Details are being kept firmly under wraps for now, but more details will be available over the coming months. To make sure you're the first to see the new models and read the latest news keep your eyes fixed to the pages of White Dwarf, the Games Workshop newsletter and the What's New Today blog.

In the meantime, if you're a Tomb Kings player (or thinking about becoming one) it's time to start building up your Undead hordes in preparation for the new arrivals. So, out with the large drybrush (and the pot of Bleached Bone) and onwards to glory!

Presented below are two exclusive sneak peeks at the upcoming releases. Please keep checking back on the website, and in White Dwarf for more information in the near future.

Tutumra, Prince of Zandri. Long live the Dead.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    56 (x2)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

This is the best news I have heard in a long time (well maybe a week, but that was a cancer scare, so yeah). God I can't wait to see what models are released! Ahhhhh so excited! I'm giggling like a school girl!

The dead will rise, to take back what was theirs, will you command the undying legions?
    +++XENOS SPOTTED+++ thrilling battles within the Vitorina subsector: http://xenosspotted.blogspot.com/

quik-quik, kill-kill! The bearded one's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    585 (x8)

Awesome! The current book is from 2002 so horrendously outdated. I must say this is very inexpected. The new orcs & goblins models and armybook went public only a few days ago.
    Looking forward to the new mini's, armybook and artwork.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll better start saving some money. *I'm doing the happy dance*

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    298 (x7)

your vampire cousins are giddy with glee! (or at least i am)

this is amazing news as;
    a) tomb kings really deserve some love!
    b) if undead change alot, then this hopefully means the VC's will get a fix soon'ish as well

8th ed has resoundingly faced kicked all undead players square in the face. so i for one am thrilled, even as a die-hard VC player because an undead release in general is a good news, and perhaps shows that GW realises they hit us too hard in the changes.

oh, and new models = (hopefully) 'oodles & 'oodles of kopesh blades which will all find loving homes in my lahmian army!
    cheers!

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    298 (x8)

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIncoming!!!!!!

Praised be God, not our strength, for it.
    IG since 1999 __ DA since 2002 __ Tau since 2005 __ SoB since 2007
    Brets 1997-1999 __ TK since 2009 __ Empire since 2010

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

High squeek released my troath when i read the mail, really looking forward to what its going to be! Chariots should regain some hitting power, and theres a big chance that were finally getting our plastic SSC! Cant wait!

Happy Valentine!

XD

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

298 (x8)

if undead change alot, then this hopefully means the VC's will get a fix soon'ish as well
    Not to be a hater...but how much fixing did the TK get when the VC got their last book? I wouldn't hold my breath...

As for wishlisting...yeah, fixing chariots would be nice... I'd like to see an item that lets chariots strip ranks and steadfastness, whether it's a banner or an item that a TK/TP would have to carry. They don't really need more power, they outclass all fast cav as it is (if you think of them in that role), all they really need to get back in my list is a meaningful flank charge ability. And a Sphinx. And heavy armor for TG. And the ability to march if a character is in the unit. That's pretty much it, though...I'm not asking for much... Other than the sphinx, my "demands" don't even require new models (not that I'd turn those down!)
    Last edited by Marnepup; February 14th, 2011 at 17:06.
    IG since 1999 __ DA since 2002 __ Tau since 2005 __ SoB since 2007
    Brets 1997-1999 __ TK since 2009 __ Empire since 2010

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    84 (x2)

I was so excited I actually forgot I was disabled for a minute and nearly fell over!

This is awesome, for Valentines Day I've got an army coming up, three new corsets and apparently some surprises hidden on the top shelf (curse my small stature)

And a slew! A slew of miniatures! And Student Loan arriving in late April! I'm so happy I could cuddle my king.
    Fantasy: Wood Elves, Dark Elves, Beastmen and Tomb Kings.
    40k: Tyranids
    LotR: Misty Mountains and Rohan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    47 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by The bearded one View Post
    Awesome! The current book is from 2002 so horrendously outdated...
    I'll say, it doesn't even list all of the armies that exist. Although, I've yet to try it in 8th, I had no trouble in 7th.
    Good god I am happy about this!!!!! Time to get the dust back on my old bones.
    The legions of Palos[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...d.php?t=100375

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast