Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slick Tomb Kings List

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Grimbog Elf Ater 
#1 ·
I am new to Khemri and would like some feedback as to what I think is a cool list.
Lord:HIGH LICHE PRIEST,HIERATIC JAR,CLOAK OF THE DUNES.290
HERO:LICHE PRIEST,DISPEL SCROLL X2.165
HERO:TOMB PRINCE,GREAT WEAPON,DEATH MASK OF KHARNUT.139
HERO:TOMB PRINCE,GREAT WEAPON,CHARIOT,CHARIOT OF FIRE.174
CORE:10 ARCHERS.80
CORE:20 SKELETONS,LIGHT ARMOUR,FULL COMMAND,ICON OF RAKAPH.245
CORE:TOMB SWARM.45
SPECIAL:3 CHARIOTS,FULL COMMAND,STANDARD OF THE CURSING WORD.195
SPECIAL:19 TOMB GUARD,FULL COMMAND,BANNER OF THE UNDYING LEGION.283
SPECIAL:TOMB SCORPION.85
SPECIAL:TOMB SCORPION.85
RARE:SCREAMING SKULL CATAPULT,SKULLS OF THE FOE.110
RARE:SCREAMING SKULL CATAPULT,SKULLS OF THE FOE.110
I HATE BONE GIANTS AND USHABTI BECAUSE THEY DIE TOO EASILY

ROCK AND ROLL!!!!!!!!!!

See less See more
#3 ·
A few brief points.

1) Probably dont need fulll command for all your units. Standards will do. Esp on schariots which are real expensive.

2) YOu cant get the icon of rakalph on a skeleton unit. ITs only for TK led armies only and then only up to 25 points.

3) Ease up on the magic items a bit. Eg Standard of cursing, Death mask etc.. They're expensive and take away from your army without contributing much.

4) Maybe some carrion? They offer so much flexibility with their 20"/40" movement.

Good luck anyway :D

#6 ·
I am a believer in full commands for any unit that may end up in combat - so yes for hw & shields and chariots and hvy horse, but no for lt horse and archers.

any tomb construct will die easily unless supported in their combat, so it is crucial with TK to charge each enemy unit with multiple units of your own - the idea is to break them in the first turn using fear, magic attacks and overwhelming numbers

#7 ·
Cheap poison said:
i'd say ease up on the magic items and pump those points into your core.

Not liking bone giants no biggy.But not liking ushapti thats some strange **** man.
i think alot of people will be surprised you don't like Ushabti.
Ya. Even tho i noob to TK, i kno Ushabti rock, b/c they like kroxigor, but stronger. Btw, are the "huge ritual blades" great weapons? Cause they look like Great Weapons, but it says "huge ritual blades" :confused:

#12 ·
I thought ushabti were 15$ a piece. Or is that Aus $?

Anyway, Ushabti has more staying power than most Tomb Kings units. So I think they arent too bad, and the extra WS means they can be of much greater use against rank-and-file.

To the army. I think its time to go back to the basic strategy of this army. Its seems a weird blend of shooting and manoevering. I have trouble beliving it will work too well. I think tomb swarm are rubbish, since crumbling will get them killed too quickly to far well as a sandtrap unit. Id say take out both tomb scopions and replace with carrion,or just take out 1 tomb scorpion, whichever you prefer. Stop taking full comands! maybe the tomb guard and the chariots should keep it. Skeleton warriors are fine with just a banner. Probably, though you want to shuffle the units around and be a little more committed to shooting or manouvering

#13 ·
Due to lack of interest from the post originator and failure to re-format those atrocious CAPS, this thread is hereby locked. Please read forum fules and announcements before posting lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.