I Have Decided - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I Have Decided

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Tomb Kings are my new WFB army. After briefly skirting with Lizardmen and Skaven, i finally decided to go with the good old undead of the desert. Mainly because i love their minis. So any one any tips on which units to first purchase. I have the army book and figure i need a Tomb Prince and Liche Priest to get started. After that i don't know. Two units of Skellies?, One of Skellies and one of chariots? One of Skellies and one cavarly? Any tips?

(Oh yeah and cheers guys, i go away for a few weeks and there is 51 pages of new posts. That will learn me )

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Ok nice choice, the first to get is the army book if you don't already, then get the Tomb Kings Battalion. In this you get:

32 Skeleton Warriors
    3 Skeleton Chariots
    8 Skeleton Horsemen

I would also get a Liche Priest and a Tomb King/Prince. This should give you enought to get a 500 - 1000pt army, after I would then get more core. Large units of Skellies are the way to go, then Tomb Guard, Ushabti, Screaming Skull Catapult and a Bone Giant. After that it's up to you.

Closed Thread