Start Tomb Kings? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Start Tomb Kings?

Im thinking about starting tomb kings. I dont have a big budget, so i want to play one of the less expensive armies. Iv narrowed it down between tomb kings, lizardmen, and orcs, and im wondering which is the least expensive.Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    139 (x8)

Orcs would be most expensive being a horde army.

As for Lizard vs TK, it depends on the style of army you want. A LM skink army will cost more than one with saurus and stuff for example.

TK have a fair few metal essentials in armies that knock the price up, but they also get units of chariots whch are pretty damn good and plastic. I'd say pick the one you like the look and feel of most, if you get an army just because its cheap then don't like it you'll end up worse off than if you paid a bit more but got an army you liked.
    The LO ANZAC Clan!

The Pirate's Haven BFG clan! Breathe life into this fantastic GW system.

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by strewart
    As for Lizard vs TK, it depends on the style of army you want. A LM skink army will cost more than one with saurus and stuff for example.
    I'm not so sure, skinks come in boxes of 24 so only a couple of boxes and you've got almost 50 skinks.

As for orcs, the thing that annoys me about them is that as well as being a horde army, a lot of their models come in blisters, which makes them even more expensive

Ciao

Stonehambey

+ Reply to Thread