Carrion unit strength.. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carrion unit strength..

Just wondering..

what unit strength dose the carrions have..
    I`m making a 1,500 turny army and the turny will use the new 7 edition rules..
    so its importent that they have at lest 5 unit strength (so I can do crossfires tactics..)..
    I wold have gessed they had 1 but since there base is so large I started to wonder..

please some help..
    I tryed to seach and it didnt help..
    and bear with my bad spelling.. I`m trying all I can to improve it..

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x2)

Unfortunately they do count as a unit of flying skirmishers, and thus have a US of 1 per model.
    The Hierarchy Chaotica: Kinky Sex > Change > Disease > Blood

98% of the population actually believes these stupid statistics. If you're part of the 2% of humanity with a brain, put this in your profile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm.. that really suck ..
    I mean a unit of 6 carrion (one to besure it doesent get below).. how big, unveildy and dumb.. ...
    there bases alone wold almoust be to big to actuly land behind enemy lines..
    but again.. theres like no other TK unit that cold sett up crossfires...
    damn... any one have any other methodes?
    I cold magicaly make a unit go behind lines.. but.. that takes to much of my magic.. and most likly puts my liches in bad dangerus spots..
    I gess "it came from below" tomb swarms might work.. but still to large and unveildy..
    so.. again.. any ideas?

(if you dont know.. you need to have a unit str of 5 + to be able to cut down enemys running now..)..

btw.. sry for all my errors..
    Last edited by Dreadchill; August 11th, 2006 at 23:04.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well one unit of two tomb swarm should do the job ( each swarm have a unit strenght of 3(if I am not mistaken)).

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadchill
    I mean a unit of 6 carrion (one to besure it doesent get below).. how big, unveildy and dumb.. ...
    Hehe, i use my carrion in units of ten!

Ciao

Stonehambey

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well then if that works for you I must say I`m impressed..you must indeed be a good general =)...
    but still for me.. a unit of 6 (let alone 10 ^^) becomes to unveildy.. and I get stupid tactical errors pretty easely when I use em (tried 3 times.. never worked..)

Quote Originally Posted by Auraco
    Well one unit of two tomb swarm should do the job ( each swarm have a unit strenght of 3(if I am not mistaken)).
    OO I did not know that.. gess I need to read up then ^^..
    I`ll try using 2 bases and see if it works.. even though I`m afraid there manovrebilety will harm then in this role..

if it fails..
    I`ll just try the 6 carrion.. if Stonehambey can do it.. I shold be able to do it to..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x2)

Woah there. First off *all* tomb kings armies should include swarms. They're simply amazing. In my opinion they are the best swarms in the game.

Carrion are great as well, even if they suffer from poor unit strength. T4 multi-wound flyers are great. Add a little bit of TK magic, and they will be charging war machines on turn 1!
    The Hierarchy Chaotica: Kinky Sex > Change > Disease > Blood

98% of the population actually believes these stupid statistics. If you're part of the 2% of humanity with a brain, put this in your profile.

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    523 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Fat_Badger
    Woah there. First off *all* tomb kings armies should include swarms. They're simply amazing. In my opinion they are the best swarms in the game.
    At least they will be when 7th comes out. Same as other swarms except they have poison and are about a third of the price!

But until then i think i'm gonna go for snotling swarms or bat swarms...or jungle swarms^_^

Ciao

Stonehambey

+ Reply to Thread