Hi guys I am relatively new to fantasy but I have proxied a few games with the Vampire counts and love undead but i am not sure that the VC fit my style or play. Recently I have been reading the TK book and am considering them to be a potentially very fluffy and personally styled alternative to the VC that still keeps me in the undead. I do however have a couple of questions to ask before i write my first 1000pt list for my next proxy game.
1. When in combat how are wounds assigned to chariots, is it assigned like shooting hits or does the opponent target certain parts like the driver or the warrior?
2. When using the incantation to restore wounds on chariots can you choose to resurrect a driver or warrior if he chariot is still alive?
3. Is there any point to running more than 4 chariots in a unit as they will be too large to get 5 into base to base and we would lose the impact hits?
1. What are the ritual blades do, I can't find rules to suggest they do anything special?
1. When you mark the location for your tomb scorpion to show up do you reveal it to your opponent?
That is about all I have for now, but if I think of more I will return