Fair List and a Cheesy List 1500 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Fair List and a Cheesy List 1500

In my time playing ive found that a great tactic to have is to have two lists for every point cost, one fair to use against fair lists, and one, for lack of a better phrase a factory for making cheese factory's list for use against cheese lists (to out cheese them). i have made what seems to be a rather fair list it is as follows 1500 points

Vampire general
    -Sword of battle
    -Flayed Hauberk
    -Dark Acolyte
    -Lord of the dead
    Grave guard 16 (full command)
    -Banner of barrows
    -Dark acolyte
    -Lord of the dead
    Skellies 16 (full command Hw/S)
    -Banner of the dead legion
    -Dark Acolyte
    -Lord of the dead
    Skellies 16 (full command Hw/S)
    -War Banner
    Blood Knights 4 (SB/M)
    -Flag Of Blood Keep
    Fell Bats 4
    1493 of 1500 points

Any Tips on how to improve that list welcome (i hate the zombie models and the ghouls just so you know) but now im curious what i could do to make a cheesy as all macaroni list to play against people who only use cheese lists, preferably without having to buy to many new models, a few new models wont hurt, i do need to buy zombies so i can raise behind enemy lines but i digress. any way to make a skellie based army (i like cairn wraiths and banshees) cheesy enough to face cheese armies? (quick edit i was thinking of changing the 4 blood knights to 10 black knights with full command no magic banner what do you think?)

Last edited by JonathanV; July 13th, 2008 at 23:32. Reason: punctuation

+ Reply to Thread