Librarium Online Forums banner

Fair List and a Cheesy List 1500

604 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  JonathanV 
#1 · (Edited)
In my time playing ive found that a great tactic to have is to have two lists for every point cost, one fair to use against fair lists, and one, for lack of a better phrase a factory for making cheese factory's list for use against cheese lists (to out cheese them). i have made what seems to be a rather fair list it is as follows 1500 points

Vampire general
-Sword of battle
-Flayed Hauberk
-Dark Acolyte
-Lord of the dead
Grave guard 16 (full command)
-Banner of barrows
Vampire
-Dark acolyte
-Lord of the dead
Skellies 16 (full command Hw/S)
-Banner of the dead legion
Vampire
-Dark Acolyte
-Lord of the dead
Skellies 16 (full command Hw/S)
-War Banner
Blood Knights 4 (SB/M)
-Flag Of Blood Keep
Fell Bats 4
1493 of 1500 points

Any Tips on how to improve that list welcome (i hate the zombie models and the ghouls just so you know) but now im curious what i could do to make a cheesy as all macaroni list to play against people who only use cheese lists, preferably without having to buy to many new models, a few new models wont hurt, i do need to buy zombies so i can raise behind enemy lines but i digress. any way to make a skellie based army (i like cairn wraiths and banshees) cheesy enough to face cheese armies? (quick edit i was thinking of changing the 4 blood knights to 10 black knights with full command no magic banner what do you think?)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.