2k gt senario list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

13 (x1)

2k gt senario list

Vampire Lord – Dark Acolyte, Master of the Black Arts, Summon Ghouls, Biting Blade, Walach’s Bloody Hauberk – 350

Vampire – Dark Acolyte, Summon Creatures of the Night, Book of Arkhan – 180

Vampire – Avatar of Death, Dispel Scroll, Black Periapt – 160

Wight King – Sword of Kings, Night Shroud, Barbed Skeletal Steed – 140

10 Ghouls – Crypt Ghast

10 Ghouls

19 Skeletons – Full Command – 172

Corpse Cart – Balefire

Corpse Cart – Unholy Loadstone

5 Dire Wolves

3 Fell Bats

19 Grave Guards – Full Command – 258

7 Black Knights – Full Command, Barding, Royal Standard of Strigos – 271

Comment would be most welcome!

Will Adams

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

Okay, a few pointers.

I'm not sure if I like the Vampire Lord. I wouldn't give him dark acolyte myself, I would give him forbidden lore so you have access to all the vampire spells. If you really want him to be lvl three, just buy the extra level for him. Just my recommendation, feel free to give your current set up a try.

I wouldn't use a crypt ghast. You can get another ghoul for the 8 pts, or round out the skeleton warriors unit to a full 20 so that you don't have skeletons you paid for sitting at home doing collecting dust.

Dire wolves come in boxes of ten, so you might want to find a way to get 5 more in your list. Once again you don't want expensive models collecting dust.

In order to get the points to make these changes you could drop the black knights to five, as that is still a large enough front to face any infantry unit.

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

26 (x1)

This is a very solid list indeed, looks good for taking on all comers.
    I wonder if you could afford to put the helm of commandment in there somewhere? It would benefit the defensive capacity of the units.
    I would drop one black knight as I think any wider than seven is unweildy and I am presuming the wight king goes in there, also I would give them the double unit strength banner and add the banner of the barrows to the grave guard unit.
    I would drop one corpse cart for 10 extra ghouls spread between the two units just for the games against armies that shut your magic down a bit too well for you to get raise through as much as you might like.
    Other than these tiny tweaks it looks great - look forward to seeing you at the GT.
    Arms are an instrument of evil, No measure for thoughtful men until there fail all other choice but sad acceptance of it.
    Sun-Tse : The art of war

+ Reply to Thread