Alittle Army List Help Please :) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alittle Army List Help Please :)

Hey yall

I was wondering if anyone was able to help me with a VC list , ive recently come into alot of cash n was thinking of treating myself to a VC army , of around 1,500 to 2000pts

i really wanted it focused around cavalry - with around 2 units of blackknights and a unit of bloodknights - also i very much want to utilise the march blocking of zombies , and would rather avoid using skeletons or ghouls for the most part - anyways i was just wondering if its even possible to create a viable , competitive list around zombies/VC cavalry - and if it is indeed viable , could someone give me a roguh idea on the workings of such a list.

i have the book so can sort out any details etc on my own , but would appreciate ANY useful info on my ideas , as the guys at my local GW just slate Bloodknights in general and they are a unit i adore!!!

thanks in advance!!!

Max

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

This type of list can work, but it is very scary to play with - you are magic light, and model light for the most part. A rough idea:

Vampire lord
    red fury, dread knight and infinate hatred
    blooddrinker

Vampire
    Dread knight hatred
    BSB

Vampire
    Talismen of lycani, flayed hauberk sword of might
    extra magic level, summon creatures of the night

Wight king on steed

6 black knights with standard
    5 blood knights with standard
    5 blood knights with standard
    20 zombies
    20 zombies
    20 zombies
    some screening units, either dogs or bats. I would reccomend bats.

The general idea is to pin things with the zomies and bats and then run them over with the blood knights. Its tricky to pull off though, and the blood knight models are, in my opinion, horrible.
    Good luck to you if this is how you want to play, when the dice are good you can win easily, if they are bad you will lose horribly!
    Arms are an instrument of evil, No measure for thoughtful men until there fail all other choice but sad acceptance of it.
    Sun-Tse : The art of war

+ Reply to Thread