Librarium Online Forums banner

1500 Point List for Mighty Empires Campaign

478 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Sir Entreri 
#1 ·
Characters:

Vampire (General, in skellies): Flayed Hauberk, Black Periapt, Biting Blade, Lord of the Dead, Dark Acolyte 190 pts
Vampire (Battle Standard Bearer, in GG): Dark Acolyte, Avatar of Death, The Drakenhoff Banner 275 pts
Necromancer (In corpse cart): +1 spell, staff of damnation 110 pts

Core:

Skeletons: x20, full command, war banner, 205
Zombies: x20, 80 pts
Dire Wolves: x5 40 pts
Corpse Cart with Lodestone

Special:
Grave Guard: x20, great weapons, Banner of Strigos: 325 pts

Varghulf: 175 pts

The goal is for the general with the skellies in the middle to take up some infantry and at least hold them in combat (Which they have always seem to excell in) while the grave guard grabs the flank or hits some stronger units such as heavy calvary. The Varghulf is a warmachine hunter with the Dire wolves as a screen. The zombies also hold the flank of the skellies. The Necro stays back and boosts the GG into always striking first as to dominate with the reat weapons and also the corpse cart assists in the raising of more GG and skellies.

See less See more
#2 ·
Good, but...

I love the list. The problem is, you did the math wrong. The Battle Standard Bearer would cost 300 points, not 275. My guess is you forgot you have to pay 25 points to make him the BSB. So your list is 25 points over 1500. Exactly how you want do deal with that is up to you, obviously, but the most obvious answer, if you are dead set on keeping the Drakenhof Banner, is to ditch the War Banner on your skeletons, which I know sucks. Who doesn't want +1 to combat res? Just felt I had to let you know, man. Sorry.

#4 ·
Characters:

Vampire (General, in skellies): Flayed Hauberk, Black Periapt, Biting Blade, Lord of the Dead, Dark Acolyte 190 pts
Vampire (Battle Standard Bearer, in GG): Dark Acolyte, Avatar of Death, The Drakenhoff Banner 300 pts
Necromancer (In corpse cart): +1 spell, staff of damnation 110 pts

Core:

Skeletons: x20, full command, 180
Zombies: x20, 80 pts
Dire Wolves: x5 40 pts
Corpse Cart with Lodestone

Special:
Grave Guard: x20, great weapons, command, Banner of Strigos: 325 pts

Varghulf: 175 pts

There we go. Fix'd

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.