Unusual 2000pts VC - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

23 (x1)

Unusual 2000pts VC

OK, so i had a few crazy ideas and so I thought I would put them into a list:

Vampire Lord
    Forbidden Lore
    Master of the black arts
    +1 Magic Level
    Flayed Hauberk
    Book of arkhan
    Helm of commandment 430

Vampire (in wolves)
    Dark Acolyte
    Summon Creatures of the Night
    Talsiman of the lycni
    Cadavarous Cuirass
    Sword of kings 195

Vampire (in ghouls)
    Walking Death
    Dread Knight
    Drakenhof banner 300

Rod of flaming death 185

30x Ghouls

15x Skeletons
    Full Command 140

15x Skeletons
    Full Command 140

10x dire wolves
    Doom Wolf

Corpse Cart 100

Pretty straight forward the unit of ghouls moves before the game with the BSB and the
    vamp lord sits in a skeleton bunker next to the ghouls and chooses any lore which will benefit me (probably lore of vampires/death) while the third vamp goes in the other skeletons......the is pretty much a fun list to try out....what do you think....unfeasable???

Good luck, and may the dice gods smile upon you and smite your foes.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

44 (x1)

First off you have too many points in your hero's the heros should rarely cost more than your lord put together. (in my personal opinion)

There is really no point in having a vampire in a wolf unit because that unit will die to anything very easily.

Try fit Black Periapt on your Lord and Lord of the Dead/Summon Ghouls its really worth the price.

You only have 2 hard hitting units, and one of those is only because its 30 man strong.

Regen banner is not needed unless its on Grave Guard, otherwise your going to find that the unit does not even come close to its points value, and always have it on a wight king.

Id probably say that you only need 2 hero vamps because 3 means your spending a crap load of points. Perhaps swap the bsb hero for a unit of 5 cairn wraiths with a banshee and swap one vamp to a spectral one.

+ Reply to Thread